Introducing the NeatCell™ - Home Laser Removal Pen for Acne, Tattoos, Moles, & Blemishes. Using FDA Approved Picosecond Technology it fires rapid and powerful laser emissions to break up dark pigments without damaging any skin tissue.
Easy to Use: Avoid long visits to the doctor and treat your skin from the comfort of your home! Features a simple LCD interface that anyone can use. Always follow usage guidelines to ensure safety and desired results.
Safe for All Skin Types: Gently breaks up dark pigment with powerful and rapid bursts of light energy with absolutely no harm or damage to skin tissue.
Efficient Treatment: The pen produces a beam specifically-designed for dealing with any dark spots on the skin (tattoos, moles, acne scars) causing them to dissolve.
100% Portable: Our new sleek design allows you to use it at home or take it with you wherever you need to go.
Introducing the Home Laser Removal Pen. Using FDA Approved Picosecond Technology it fires rapid and powerful laser emissions to break up dark pigments without damaging any skin tissue.
Unlike traditional laser removal technology - the Pico Laser won't burn you, allowing you to slowly fade your blemishes as part of your normal home routines.
The Picosecond Laser Pen utilizes FDA approved & clinically validated technology laser for tattoo removal, laser freckle removal, and other melanin removals.
Pico-second technology uses powerful impulses of light at a wavelength designed to ONLY attack specific pigments - leaving your skin pain free during treatment.
This means skin won't be burned or damaged, only a gentle tingling sensation will be felt during operation.
To begin to see the results we recommend; 1-2 exposures per week, repeated for 12 weeks. This gives all pigments adequate time to begin denaturing and cause visible fading. This process is known as Photo-ablation.
Below: A 4-month commitment to the Picosecond pen has almost completely removed Davids Neck Tattoo. With the traditional Q-Switch Technology, these results would have cost thousands, with extensive healing time and high risk of infection.
Continuous and repeated exposure to these wavelengths causes pigments to weaken and break apart, painlessly and gradually fading your tattoo or blemish.
Continue application until the tattoo has faded completely, increasing intensity only when necessary. The image below demonstrates the fading you can expect with each month of treatment.
With multiple routine sessions Pico-Laser technology allows you to easily remove:
Avoid long visits to the doctor and painful procedures with a long healing time. This device is safe enough and effective in the privacy of your own home.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES!
The pen flashes quickly with light at wavelengths designed to break up only tattoo ink and blemishes! This means skin won't be burned or damaged, only a gentle tingling sensation will be felt during operation.
Made with the same technology used in the beauty industry, this can also be used in the salon. This pen uses powerful and rapid-fire laser emissions to break up dark pigments directly without damaging skin tissues - keeping your clients happy and comfortable.
• Due to extremely high demand, please allow 10 - 25 business days for your order to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!
• Returns are easy, simply contact us and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
• You get a full 60 days, to return your item to us. If it doesn't fit, it breaks, you've changed your mind or for no reason whatsoever simply send it back to us and we'll cheerfully refund you every cent.
• We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
• Ordering from Top Trendy Bargains is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.